Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Snowing?

So. Much. Snow. What is normally a 15 minute commute took me over an hour today, and that was after it was only snowing an hour. School's cancelled tomorrow which is a great thing because I don't even want to imagine what my commute would be like tomorrow.

I can't help but laugh though at everyone thats been piling into the grocery stores these past few days. We're supposed to get 18-24 inches people, that means we MAY be stuck indoors for 2 days. Do you really not have enough food in your cabinets that you can last 2 freaking days? I went inside Jewel last night just to get a Coke and I was waiting in the self-checkout for a good 15 minutes, and this was 10 oclock at night. People need to learn to relax.

Stay safe,
Mallison

1 comments:

Minoo Khodarahmi said...

That is totally what I said too, It usually takes 15-20 min for me to commute from work to home, but it was 1hr!!!!! I heard that people were in lines in all the grocery shops, but didn't visit it actually!

Post a Comment